Saturday, April 20, 2013

Jane and John



I was lucky to be invited to read for this Wedding Ceremony because it took place in Khao Lak. Followers of my Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare would have I was there.


What a beautiful stretch of beach at Kantary Beach Khao Lak it is!!!


Jane and John wanted a quiet and simple wedding and the set up was beautiful - I don't know who was more nervous me or them. But I was glad that we did not lose the ring that we dropped in the sand MUST remember to be careful next time.

The words were shared with the family and friends which were there with them - there were twice as many watching as they had expected!

Dinner was set up carefully on the beach and photos taken - beautiful.


Congratulations Jane and John

My thanks must be extended to Khun Ruk and Darren for organising it and taking care of the guests.

3 comments:

  1. Really awesome blog I love it!! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For instance, right from the event venues to event menus, from dresses to entertainment services, everything is handled easily and by hassle free services that they offer.
    event planner phuket

    ReplyDelete
  3. The moment is very auspicious and one which is likes pearl. Nice one! Which Event Planner you chose to plan your wedding? I need to choose a wedding venue too. Anyway, Thanks For Sharing.

    ReplyDelete